“Free As Free 🍺” project helping the revolution
✨ Some info that will help you navigate the future ✨
by bt3, PhD
What bitcoin is
- the first successful implementation of a distributed crypto-currency, described in part in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list.
- designed around the idea of using cryptography to control the creation and transfer of money, rather than relying on central authorities.
- a money-like good: portable, durable, divisible, recognizable, fungible, scarce, and difficult to counterfeit. It cannot be printed or debased, and only 21 million bitcoins will ever exist.
- open-source: nobody owns or controls it, and everyone can take part.
- the biggest revolution on money in the last thousands of years.
- both a store of value and a payments mechanism.
Dialects and concepts
- altcoins: alternative cryptocurrencies to bitcoin (e.g., ethereum, Ripple’s XRP (nope), and litecoin); aims to provide price stability, ensuring a stable value over time.
- FUD: short for “fear, uncertainty, and doubt”, like FOMO and all those anxieties we all have (“take a deep breath and HODL”).
- faketoshi: everyone claiming they are Satoshi Nakamoto.
- get GOXED: leave your bitcoins floating somewhere else and you might never see them again; you need your own wallet.
- HODL: holding the cryptocurrency rather than selling.
- KYC coin: “know your customer”, all the platforms that ask for selfies and verification for coin trading.
- mooning or “to the moon 🚀”: when kids get excited with crypto values rising.
- NYKNYB: not your keys? not your bitcoins; you need to own your wallet.
- stacking sats: the act of regularly accumulating bitcoin, by buying, earning, or mining.
- sats: short for satoshis, the smallest unit of bitcoin (BTC).
- shitcoins: an altcoin that isn’t worth anything atm.
- 💎 hands: HODL.
- tl;dr you need a cold wallet, you need to own your keys.
- bookmark your crypto sites, don’t type in.
Rotate your wallet address…
Donations are love token of appreciation 🖤.
In the current timespace we are at Ethereum Mainnet: 0xE2152DB627D58b2867CC29060567BF3eeB41A3E4.
NFT are the most revolutionary concept for Arts since renaissance patronage
Some crypto art
- yonat vaks.
- alotta money.
- james lopp.
- what bitcoin did.
- bitcoiner guide.
- bitcoin myths.
- t/samourai wallet.
- the bitcoin knowledge.
- let’s talk bitcoin.
- ulterior states.
- evolution of bitcoin.
- the bitcoin phenomenon.
- magic money: the bitcoin revolution.
- bitcoin: beyond the bubble.